Dear Erasmus exchange Students,
I would like to invite you to take participation in the research on entrepreneurship intentions of young people. This research will be done in threefold areas:
- Questionnaire with checking your entrepreneurship intentions.
- Research on your personal risk attitudes – we check in economics’ experiment if you are risk taker or you afraid of risk taking.
- Genetics background of your personal behavior. We will check 5 genes that possible steer our entrepreneurial decisions.
Taking part in the research is fully voluntary. Carried out on your biological research will be a source of genetic information that will be treated as strictly confidential. Any information about you will be entered into the database only with a numeric identifier, while being deprived of your names so that it was impossible to recognize a person. This procedure is completely painless and safe.
Regarding the economics’ experiment there is possibility to win up to 20 PLN in a game. The details will be provided during the research.
As an outcome we guarantee to each research participant:
- Win some money (up to 20 PLN)
- Get research result on your personal risk attitude
- Get genotype of you in the area of entrepreneurship and risk.
The research coordinator is prof Tomasz Bernat, Faculty of Economics and Management, University of Szczecin
The place of research: Faculty of Economics and Management, ul. Mickiewicza 64, Szczecin, room 101/102
Time: 30th May (Thursday) 12.15 hour
The contact to research providers:
Prof Tomasz Bernat: email@example.com
Sultan Merve: firstname.lastname@example.org