Formal procedures of applying for a staff mobility for teaching assignment and for training at The University of Szczecin (Erasmus+ staff mobility between Partner and Programme countries) within the Project no. 2017-1-PL01-KA107-037002 (1.06.2017 – 31.07.2019).
1. The staff eligible for Erasmus+ staff mobility for teaching assignment (STA) and for training (STT) is academic staff employed at the partner universities which have signed with The University of Szczecin an Inter-institutional agreement for this type of the mobility.
2. The interinstitutional agreement should be signed before starting of the individual mobility.
3. The partner universities eligible for the Project No. 2017-1-PL01-KA107-037002 are:
a) Albania: European University of Tirana;
b) Argentina: Universidad Nacional del Sur;
c) Armenia: Armenian National Agrarian University;
d) Belarus: Belarusian State University;
e) Canada: Concordia University of Edmonton;
f) China: Guangdong University of Foreign Studies, Ningbo University;
g) Georgia: Grigol Robakidze University, Caucasus University, Batumi Shota Rustaveli State University;
h) Indonesia: Institut Teknologi Sepuluh Nopember;
i) Montenegro: University of Montenegro;
j) Sri Lanka: University of Kelaniya;
k) Ukraine: Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv, Kharazin Kharkiv National University, National University of Food Technologies, Yuriy Fedkovych Chernivtsi National University, National Technical University „Kharkiv Polytechnic Institute”, Kyiv National University of Trade and Economics;
l) Viet Nam: National University of Economics, Foreign Trade University.
4. The duration of STA and STT mobility lasts 5 days.
5. Staff mobility for teaching assignment and for training can be realized starting from 6th November 2017 until 30th June 2019.
6. The qualification process takes place at the partner university according to the rules set out by the partner university and Erasmus + Programme Guide. The obligatory documents to be filed at the partner University are application form and STAFF MOBILITY FOR TEACHING/TRAINING MOBILITY AGREEMENT (Section II. COMMITMENT OF THE THREE PARTIES doesn’t need to be approved by the receiving institution – The University of Szczecin at that moment).
7. The partner university sends a list of the applicants to International Office of The University of Szczecin no later than 3 weeks before the mobility starts.
8. The scholarships are awarded until all the funds are exhausted according to the following limits:
• Incoming mobility from Albania: 3 STA mobilities; 1 STT mobility;
• Incoming mobility from Armenia: 1 STA mobility;
• incoming mobility from Argentina: 1 STA mobility;
• incoming mobility from Belarus: 1 STA mobility;
• incoming mobility from Canada: 1 STA mobility, 1 STT mobility;
• incoming mobility from China: 2 STA mobilities, 2 STT mobilities;
• incoming mobility from Georgia: 1 STA mobility
• incoming mobility from Indonesia: 1 STA mobility, 1 STT mobility;
• incoming mobility from Montenegro: 3 STA mobilities, 2 STT mobilities;
• incoming mobility from Sri Lanka: 1 STA mobility, 1 STT mobility;
• incoming mobility from Ukraine: 4 STA mobilities;
• incoming mobility from Viet Nam: 1 STA mobility, 1 STT mobility.
9. International Office of The University of Szczecin forwards the application documents to the respective Faculties. The Faculties send back the list of the approved candidates within 10 days with their STAFF MOBILITY FOR TEACHING/TRAINING MOBILITY AGREEMENT approved.
10. The Faculties approve the candidates on a basis of their Staff Mobility for Teaching/Training Mobility Agreement and assess following criteria:
a) overall objectives of the mobility;
b) content of the teaching/training programme;
c) expected outcomes and impact;
d) added value of the mobility.
11. International Office informs Partner University and approved candidates immediately after receiving a list of the approved candidates.
12. A scholarship for the staff mobility for teaching (‘Individual support’) is 140 Euro per day.
13. A participant may start their travel earlier than one day before the start of the mobility or return later than one day after the end of the mobility , but only up to two additional days ( one day before the mobility and one day after its completion ) will be taken into account when calculating the scholarship (‘Individual support’).
14. Employees receive an additional grant to cover travel expenses, which is calculated using distance calculator available on the European Commission website http://ec.europa.eu/programmes/erasmus-plus/tools/distance_en.htm
15. The obligation to complete the procedures of obtaining a visa and insurance lies with the employee, however, International Office of The University of Szczecin provides all the documents (eg. invitation) necessary for the visa procedure.
16. A person qualified for the STA/STT mobility becomes a beneficiary of the Erasmus+ program at the moment of signing the grant agreement, which is the basis for payment of the scholarship. The scholarship agreement should be signed by the employee for 2 weeks prior to scheduled departure.
17. After the end of the mobility, employee receives a Certificate of attendance confirmed by the respective faculty of the University of Szczecin.