The European University of Tirana is opening the call for papers for the Eighth Edition of the Albanian Studies Days Conference to be held in Tirana, on 30th April – 1st May 2021 focusing on “New Normal: Challenges and Opportunities”.
Albanian Studies Days (ASD) Conference is a prestigious event organized by the European University of Tirana aiming to bring together academics, researchers and research scholars to exchange and share their experiences and research results focusing on Albania and Western Balkan.
The Conference will be held on 30 April-1 May 2021, Tirana. Researchers interested in the mentioned issues are encouraged to participate in the conference, which brings together researchers from different areas, such as politics, economy, finance, IT, engineering, law, sociology, anthropology, psychology, education, arts, medicine, etc. The aim of this conference is to get better insight and exchange ideas and experiences related to the new normality and to map future research directions in a broader context.
General Rules of the Conference:
- Paper abstracts 300 words shall be submitted through the email address: email@example.com indicating clearly the panel in which the presentation shall be delivered.
- A short biographical information of the author(s) and contact details should accompany the abstract.
- An applicant shall not submit more than two papers as author and/or co-author.
- Conference language: English
- Abstracts shall be submitted to the conference secretary within March 20, 2021
- Accepted abstracts will be notified by the organizers by March 25, 2020
- Draft research papers shall be submitted in a publishable format within April 23, 2021
- Final paper for publication shall be submitted by May 30, 2021
Technical Standards of the Papers:
Paper shall be between 5,000-6,000 words; Times New Roman, 12; in English language; APA referencing style; A summary of no more than two pages shall be in Albanian language.