The call for applications in this project has been already closed.
Formal procedures of applying for a staff mobility for teaching assignment and for training at The University of Szczecin (Erasmus+ staff mobility between Partner and Programme countries) within the Project no. 2019-1-PL01-KA107-064826 (1.08.2019 – 31.07.2022).
- The staff eligible for Erasmus+ staff mobility for teaching assignment (STA) and for training (STT) is academic staff employed at the partner universities which have signed with The University of Szczecin an Inter-institutional agreement for this type of the mobility.
- The interinstitutional agreement should be signed before the individual mobility starts.
- The partner universities eligible for the project are listed in the appendix to the financial agreement no. 2019-1-PL01-KA107-064826.
- The duration of STA and STT mobility lasts 5 days.
- Staff mobility for teaching assignment and for training can be realized starting from 2nd January 2020 until 17th July 2022.
- The qualification process takes place at the partner university according to the rules set out by the partner university and Erasmus + Programme Guide.
- The partner university sends a list of the applicants to International Office of The University of Szczecin no later than 4 weeks before the mobility starts.
- The staff member applies at the University of Szczecin on-line with the use of the DreamApply system.
- The scholarships are awarded until all the funds are exhausted according to the following limits:
- Incoming mobility from Albania: 3 STA mobilities; 1 STT mobility;
- Incoming mobility from Armenia: 1 STA mobility; 1 STT mobility;
- incoming mobility from Argentina: 1 STA mobility;
- incoming mobility from Belarus: 1 STA mobility;
- incoming mobility from Cambodia: 4 STA mobilities; 3 STT mobilities;
- incoming mobility from Canada: 2 STA mobility, 1 STT mobility;
- incoming mobility from China: 1 STA mobility; 1 STT mobility;
- incoming mobility from Georgia: 2 STA mobilities;
- incoming mobility from Indonesia: 2 STA mobilities, 1 STT mobility;
- incoming mobility from Iran: 3 STA mobilities, 3 STT mobilities;
- incoming mobility from Mongolia: 1 STA mobility, 1 STT mobility;
- incoming mobility from Montenegro: 2 STA mobilities, 2 STT mobilities;
- incoming mobility from Russian Federation: 2 STA mobilities; 2 STT mobilities;
- incoming mobility from Sri Lanka: 1 STA mobility, 1 STT mobility;
- incoming mobility from Ukraine: 2 STA mobilities, 1 STT mobility;
- incoming mobility from Viet Nam: 2 STA mobilities, 1 STT mobility.
10. The limits mentioned above may be increased upon decisonof Vice Rector for Science and International Cooperation if budget of the project allows.
11. The Faculty coordinators approve the candidates on a basis of their Staff Mobility for Teaching/Training Mobility Agreement and assess following criteria:
- overall objectives of the mobility;
- content of the teaching/training programme;
- expected outcomes and impact;
- added value of the mobility.
12. International Office informs Partner University and approved candidates immediately after receiving a list of the approved candidates.
13. A scholarship for the staff mobility for teaching (‘Individual support’) is 140 Euro per day.
14. A participant may start their travel earlier than one day before the start of the mobility or return later than one day after the end of the mobility , but only up to two additional days ( one day before the mobility and one day after its completion) will be taken into account when calculating the scholarship (‘Individual support’).
15. Employees receive an additional grant to cover travel expenses, which is calculated using distance calculator available on the European Commission website http://ec.europa.eu/programmes/erasmus-plus/tools/distance_en.htm
10 – 99 km: 20 EUR
100 – 499 km: 180 EUR
500 -1999 km 275 EUR
2000 – 2999 km: 360 EUR
3000 – 3999 km: 530 EUR
4000 – 7999 km: 820 EUR
8000 km and more: 1500 EUR
16. The obligation to complete the procedures of obtaining a visa and insurance lies with the employee, however, International Office of The University of Szczecin provides all the documents (eg. invitation) necessary for the visa procedure.
17. A person qualified for the STA/STT mobility becomes a beneficiary of the Erasmus+ program at the moment of signing the grant agreement, which is the basis for payment of the scholarship. The scholarship agreement should be signed by the staff memeber 2 weeks prior to scheduled departure.
18. After the end of the mobility, employee receives a Certificate of attendance confirmed by the respective faculty of the University of Szczecin.
If you can’t download a file, please try another browser.
stt grant agreement
sta grant agreement