18. In a situation when the study programme can’t be realized according to Learning Agreement for various reasons beyond the control of the student, the student has the right to make amendments to LA such as deletion or addition of the subject.
19. The changes need to be made and approved both by the sending and hosting university within 1 month of the start of classes at the partner university. The situation when the student changes the study programme without notifying his sending or hosting university can be regarded as a breach of contract and lead to the subsequent need to return the grant and the non-recognition of realized but not approved beforehand subjects.
20. In order to introduce changes to the Learning Agreement, the student should fill part of the Learning Agreement “DURING THE MOBILITY, changes to the original Learning Agreement” and obtain the confirmation (signature) of their home university. Then the scanned part of the Learning Agreement is signed by the respective coordinator at the faculty of The University of Szczecin.
21. Once the student has completed all their courses and exams, they should collect grades and teachers’ signatures from all the courses that are to be included in the recognition outcomes. The examination sheet should include the title of the course, the number of ECTS credits, the local grade, the name and the signature of the teacher, stamp and signature of the Faculty exchange coordinator.
22. On the basis of the above-mentioned sheet, a responsible person at the International Office will fill out the section AFTER THE MOBILITY (Table C) of the student’s Learning Agreement.
23. The home university of the student prepares Table D of AFTER THE MOBILITY of the student’s Learning Agreement and sends it to the International Office, in original preferably