1. The students eligible to apply for a study period at The University of Szczecin are students officially registered at the Partner University and who at the moment of the arrival to The University of Szczecin have completed at least 1st year of their bachelor studies.
2. The Partner Universities participating in the Project no. 2018-1-PL01-KA107-048630 are:
a) European University of Tirana, Albania;
b) Armenian National Agrarian University, Armenia;
c) Yerevan Northern University, Armenia;
d) Belarusian State University, Belarus;
e) National University of Management, Cambodia;
f) Concordia University of Edmonton, Canada;
g) Grigol Robakidze University, Georgia;
h) Caucasus University, Georgia;
i) Batumi Shota Rustaveli State University, Georgia;
j) University of Montenegro, Montenegro;
k) Kemerovo State University of Culture, Russian Federation;
l) Dostoevsky Omsk State University, Russian Federation;
m) Yuriy Fedkovych Chernivtsi National University, Ukraine;
n) National University of Food Technologies, Ukraine;
o) National Technical University, Kharkiv Polytechnic Institute, Ukraine;
p) Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv, Ukraine;
q) Kharazin Kharkiv National University, Ukraine;
r) Kyiv National University of Trade and Economics, Ukraine.
3. The period of study at The University of Szczecin lasts from three to five months (one semester) and is carried out during the summer semester 2018/2019 or academic year 2019/2020.
4. Students should be guaranteed academic recognition of studies carried out at The University of Szczecin as equivalent to a period of study at their home University. For this purpose, a scale set out by the partner universities will apply.
5. Implementation of the mobility is organized in accordance with the principles set out in the guide for Erasmus + Programme Guide (http://ec.europa.eu/programmes/erasmus-plus/resources/programme-guide) and the guidelines of the National Agency program in Poland – Foundation for the Development of the Education System.