1. The students eligible to apply for a study period at The University of Szczecin are students officially registered at the Partner University and who at the moment of the arrival to The University of Szczecin have completed at least 1st year of their bachelor studies.
2. The Partner Universities participating in the Project no. 2017-1-PL01-KA107-037002 are:
a) European University of Tirana, Albania;
b) Armenian National Agrarian University, Armenia;
c) Belarusian State University, Belarus;
d) Concordia University of Edmonton, Canada;
e) Guangdong University of Foreign Studies, China;
f) Ningbo University, China;
g) Grigol Robakidze University, Georgia;
h) Caucasus University, Georgia;
i) Batumi Shota Rustaveli State University, Georgia;
j) Institut Teknologi Sepuluh Nopember, Indonesia;
k) University of Kelaniya, Sri Lanka;
l) Yuriy Fedkovych Chernivtsi National University, Ukraine;
m) National University of Food Technologies, Ukraine;
n) National Technical University, Kharkiv Polytechnic Institute, Ukraine;
o) Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv, Ukraine;
p) Kharazin Kharkiv National University, Ukraine;
q) Kyiv National University of Trade and Economics, Ukraine;
r) National Economics University, Viet Nam;
s) Foreign Trade University, Viet Nam.
3. The period of study at The University of Szczecin lasts from three to five months ( one semester ) and is carried out during the summer semester 2017/2018 or academic year 2018/2019.
4. Students should be guaranteed academic recognition of studies carried out at The University of Szczecin as equivalent to a period of study at their home University . For this purpose, a scale set out by the universities of Project No. 2017-1-PL01-KA107-037002 will be applied.
5. Implementation of the mobility is organized in accordance with the principles set out in the guide for Erasmus + Programme Guide ( http://ec.europa.eu/programmes/erasmus-plus/documents/erasmus-plus-programme-guide_en.pdf ) and the guidelines of the National Agency program in Poland – Foundation for the Development of the Education System.