In order to GET YOUR STUDENT ID CARD, you have to make a bank transfer first.
Below you can find an instruction on how to find the data needed to make such a transfer.
After you receive your personal email address in the usz.edu.pl domain, please log into the e-proDziekan service: https://e-prodziekan.usz.edu.pl/
1 – Login (Username): your email address in the usz.edu.pl domain
2 – Hasło (Password): password to the university email address
If you click on the number of invoice (2 on the print screen above), you will see full details concerning the due payment
1 – Number of the document
2 – Amount to be paid in PLN
3 – Bank account number to which the payment should be made
4 – Name of the payment recipient
5 – Address of the payment recipient
After making the payment, it takes ca. 2 weeks to print the student ID card.
In order to make sure that it’s ready and that you can pick it up (you have to make an appointment first), please contact your dean’s office:
- Fac. of Economics, Finance and Management:
- Fac. of Health and Physical Education – email@example.com
- Fac. of Humanities – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fac. of Law and Administration – email@example.com
- Fac. of Physical, Mathematical and Natural Sciences – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fac. of Social Sciences – email@example.com
- Fac. of Theology – firstname.lastname@example.org