ICon Grants 2023 for USZ staff
The InterContinental Academic Exchange Programme (ICon) finds its origin in longlasting collaboration links between the SGroup network and its members, and institutions located in strategic regions linked to the Think Tank Academy.
As part of this mobility programme, the academic and administrative staff of the University of Szczecin can apply for a SGroup scholarship for a short mobility period in a partner institution of their choice outside Europe. This year, 15 grants are available for 2023, and distributed as follows:
- 3 grants for Latin America;
- 3 grants for China;
- 2 grants for Africa;
- 6 grants to conduct mobility within an SGroup Associate Member Universities
The grant is paid out through reimbursement to the selected candidates after the mobility period against presentation of their boarding passes and relevant invoices/proof of payment of up to 1 000 EUR and after approval of their end-of-mobility report by the SGroup ICon Selection Committee.
Candidates interested in the programme should send to firstname.lastname@example.org by 15 February 2023 following documents:
- Application form including the work programme to be carried out during the stay at the host institution;
- CV, short version (maximum 2 pages);
- Motivation Letter including the objectives, impact and possible benefits of the proposed work programme both for the candidate and the involved institutions;
- Statement of the home institution with a brief description of the professional activity of the applicant signed by the immediate superior;
- letters of support from the host institution.
Please, read the programme guide carefully before applying.
SGroup will consider for evaluation a maximum of four applications (one for each Think Tank region and one for Internal Networking) from each institution. Internal evaluation at the University of Szczecin will be carried out, in case if more application by USZ staff will be filed.
In case of any questions, please write to email@example.com