Welcome to Poland is a Polish National Agency for Academic Exchange programme supporting the institutional capacity of universities holding the Erasmus Charter for Higher Education and scientific units providing education in the area of servicing foreign students, doctoral students and academic staff.
The programme is implemented as part of the project “Raising the competences of academic staff and the institution’s potential in accepting people from abroad – Welcome to Poland” under the Operational Program Knowledge Education Development co-financed by the European Social Fund.
International Office of the University of Szczecin is implementing a project worth 333 390, 00 PLN that includes following activities:
- training support for teaching, scientific and administrative staff to receive foreign students and staff (intercultural communication, language competencies);
- adapting Internet services for serving students and staff from abroad in order to streamline the process of serving foreign students and employees;
- system of signage of University buildings in English, increasing the comfort and facilitating acclimatisation of new students and foreign staff;
- translation of internal documents and Authorities’ resolutions;
- mobile application for students and staff, which will contain University information, tips, practical information, etc.