Formal procedures regarding a training mobility period (STT) of the non-academic staff at the University of Szczecin within Erasmus+, Key Action 1, Mobility of Individuals in the academic year 2021/2022
- The staff eligible for Erasmus+ staff mobility for training (STT) is the non-academic staff employed at the university in a programme country holding the Erasmus Charter for Higher Education (ECHE) or at the recognised by competent authorities partner country university who have met the selection criteria regarding staff mobility for training (STT) according to the rules set out by the home university and the Erasmus + Programme Guide 2021.
- A training mobility period (STT) of the does not require a valid inter-institutional agreement between the home HEI and the relevant administrative unit of the University of Szczecin.
- The duration of Staff mobility for training (STT) is between 2 days and 2 months.
- Staff mobility for training (STT) can be carried out between 1st October 2021 and 30th September 2022.
- The application should be submitted via DreamApply system. The applying staff should identify the type of mobility (STT) and their home institution, as well as the US hosting unit. Within 10 days their applications are forwarded to the hosting administrative units by the contact person in charge of staff mobility for training (STT) at the International Office (STT International Office officer). The hosting administrative unit contacts the applicant to agree the content of their training programme. To complete the application, the applicant uploads their MOBILITY AGREEMENT-STAFF MOBLITY FOR TRAINING (STT) approved by their home institution and the hosting administrative unit to their individual account in DreamApply.
- The obligation to complete the procedures necessary for obtaining a visa and insurance lies with the incoming staff. However, upon request, the STT International Office officer provides all the documents necessary for the visa procedure (eg. the Invitation Letter).
- Upon completion of the training mobility, the incoming staff member receives a Certificate of Attendance signed by the Head of the hosting administrative unit. The hosting administrative unit is obliged to send the scanned copy of the Certificate to the e-mail address of the STT IO officer within 5 working days of the end date of the training. The STT International Relations Departament Officer uploads the scanned document to DreamApply.
- Due to the dynamically changing situation regarding Covid-19 individual mobility to International Office (job shadowing) will not be carried out in the academic year 2021/22 . However when the situation allows training staff event might be organised, which would be separately announced via web site and staffmobility.eu platform.