Wang Gungwu Visiting Fellows Programme w Singapurze
Ambasada RP w Singapurze przekazuje informację dla młodych naukowców zainteresowanych badaniami Azji dot. możliwości wzięcia udziału w Wang Gungwu Visiting Fellows Programme prowadzonym przez renomowany singapurski think-tank Institute for South-East Asian Studies (ISEAS), jak poniżej:
The Wang Gungwu Visiting Fellows Programme honours Professor Wang Gungwu, former Chairman of the Board of Trustees at ISEAS – Yusof Ishak Institute (ISEAS) for his distinguished tenure of 17 years and for his key contributions in nurturing a strong culture of research excellence at ISEAS.
The programme aims to nurture the next generation of scholars and policymakers who seek to explore the nexus of big-power relations and its impact on Southeast Asia. The programme is open to pre- and postdoctoral candidates and mid-career policymakers. Visiting Fellows will be expected to conduct policy-relevant research in the following priority areas:
- Developments in US-China relations and their impact on Southeast Asia
- Asia Pacific security issues (i.e. South China Sea, China-ASEAN relations)
- Rise of China and its impact on Southeast Asian communities
- Use of digital media and technology by major powers to shape perceptions and interests in Southeast Asian countries
- Progress and prospects of global economic cooperation initiatives like the Belt and Road Initiative and the Regional Comprehensive Economic Partnership
Fellowships may be for a minimum of two months up to a period of six months. Successful applicants are expected to be in residence at ISEAS for the duration of their fellowship.
Więcej informacji dot. programu i sposobu aplikacji dostępnych jest w załączonej ulotce oraz na stronie Instytutu: Wang Gungwu Visiting Fellows Programme – ISEAS-Yusof Ishak Institute