Formal procedures of applying for outgoing staff mobility for teaching assignment and for training at the University of Szczecin within Erasmus+, Key Action 171 Higher Education Mobility with Third Countries not associated to the Programme . 1 Aug 2023 – 31 Jul 2026 (2023-1-PL01-KA171-HED-000121878)
- The staff eligible for Erasmus+ staff mobility for teaching assignment (STA) and for training (STT) is academic staff employed at the University of Szczecin.
- STA and STT mobility are organized only at the partner Higher Education Institutions (HEIs) participating in the 2023-1-PL01-KA171-HED-000121878 project according to a list published on website of the International Relations Dept. of the University of Szczecin.
- STA and STT mobility are organized on the ground of Interinstitutional Agreements (IIA) that specify disciplines (ISCED codes) and a type of the Erasmus+ mobility.
- A staff member choses a mobility that is covered by the signed IIA with the ISCED code that corresponds to the discipline (research area) of the applying staff member.
- STA and STT mobility lasts 5 days (a period of stay at the receiving HEI). Additional 2 days of travel are granted to all participants.
- STA and STT mobility are organized between 01 January 2024 and 05 July 2026.
- International Relations Dept. organizes central qualification on an ongoing basis from 18 December 2023 until funds are exhausted.
- The applicants who have filed a set of required documents but were not granted a scholarship due to the insufficient funds are wait-listed.
- All academic staff can apply for the following mobilities in the 2023-1-PL01-KA171-HED-000121878 project. One person may apply only for one mobility (either STA or STT) within a project. The type of the mobility may be changed upon a decision of the vi-ce rector responsible for international relations of the University of Szczecin.
||Marin Barleti University,
European University of Tirana
||Universidad Nacional Del Sur
||Armenian National Agrarian University, Northern University
|Bosnia and Herzegovina
||”Vitez” University, University of Sarajevo
||University of Montenegro
||Grigol Robakidze University,
Shota Rustaveli State University
||Tishk International University
||Concordia University of Edmonton
Technical University of Mombasa
||Instituto Tecnologico Metropolitano
||Pukyong National University
||Universite Hassan II de Casablanca
University of the Humanities
Mongolian University Of Life Sciences
National University of Mongolia
||University of Lagos
||Durban University Of Technology
||University of Kelaniya
University of Ruhuna
University of Peradeniya
- The numer of the mobilities may be increased upon a decision of the vi-ce rector responsible for international relations of the University of Szczecin, especially for the wait-listed applicants, if the budget changes are allowed on the ground of 2023-1-PL01-KA171-HED-000121878 financial agreement.
- The applicants may file from 18 December 2023 the following documents to the International Relations Dept. through the on-line application system:
– Staff Mobility for Teaching/Training Mobility Agreement;
– a date confiramtion (a template attached);
– an on-line application form.
- Documents filed through the application system should be formally correct: all sections should be completed. The Staff Mobility Programme should be signed by a relevant coordinator for the international exchange and a partner HEI in the ‘commitment of the three parties’ section. A date of the mobility doesn not need to be specified.
- The partner HEIs assess Mobility Programmes of the University of Szczecin Staff members according to the following criteria:
– overall objectives of the mobility (clear and precise objectives);
– content of the teaching/training programme;
– expected outcomes and impact;
– added value of the mobility (in the context of the modernization and internationalization strategy).
- The application documents should be filed in the application system no later than 14 days before the start of the mobility.
- In case if the applicant files their documents or signs grant agreement in time of the epidemic state, epidemic emergency state or other situation when special provisions that may affect the mobility apply, for example sanitary rules, International Relations Dept. has the right to require additional documents that may assure that a mobility will be organized, for example:
– Additional confirmation from the partner HEI that a mobilty can be organized;
– Verification of the official rules and guidelines of the international travels that are published by the relevant governmental units.
- A daily rate of the Erasmus+ scholarship (Individual Support category) granted to the STA and STT participants amounts to 180 EUR. Additionally, each participant receives Individual Support for 2 travel days.
- The participants receive contribution towards costs incurred in connection with travel on a basis of the travel distance that is established with a distance calculator provided on the European Commission website http://ec.europa.eu/programmes/erasmus-plus/resources/distance-calculator_en
||Sustainable means of transport (green travel)
|10 – 99 km:
|100 – 499 km:
|500 -1999 km
|2000 – 2999 km:
|3000 – 3999 km
|4000 – 7999 km
|8000 km and more
- The applicants who choose sustainable means of transport (green travel) are eligible for a green travel top-up and additional days for travel, if necessary. Rules of financing of the green travel in the 2023-1-PL01-KA171-HED-000121878 project are regulated separately.
- The provisions of the Act of 26 July 1991 on personal income tax, including the provisions on income tax exemptions, will apply to the scholarship payment.
- The responsible party for taking the insurance coverage, complying with visa procedures and possible vaccinations is the participant.
- An applicant becomes a participant of the Erasmus+ programme when signing the grant agreement. The grant agreement is a basis of the grant payment. The grant agreement should be signed by the participant no later than 2 weeks before the planned travel.
- The participant after the mobility presents to the International Relations Dept. originals of the following documents:
– Certificate of attendance confirmed by the partner HEI and including at least the following information: name and surname of the participant, dates of stay at the partner HEI, issue dat of the certificate (no earlier than the last day of the mobility), number of hours of the delivered lectures (in case of STA mobility), information that the training was conducted according to the Mobility Programme (in case of STT mobility)
– Mobility Agreement signed by all parties with original signatures in ‘commitment of the three parties’ section.
Developed by mgr Małgorzata Kopalska,
Deputy Head of the International Office
Approved by prof. dr hab. Waldemar Tarczyński
Rector of the University of Szczecin
Original documents available
at the International Relations Dept. by request.