- Those who will carry out the mobility may receive funding in the form of a grant, the daily rate of which depends on the duration of the mobility. The scholarship is paid only for the duration of physical stay in the host institution’s country, and the minimum stay is 5 days.
- Rates for short-term mobility to programme countries depend on the project in which mobilities are currently available. Rates for different projects are published on the website with the formal procedures for short-term mobilities in a separate tab.
- Applicants who will document in their DA application that at the time of the faculty qualification they are entitled by the US to a social scholarship and/or have a confirmed degree of disability, receive additional one-time individual support. Rates of the additional support for different projects are published on the website with the formal procedures for short-term mobilities in a separate tab.
link -> RULES FOR OBTAINING ADDITIONAL FUNDING IN THE FORM OF REAL COSTS
- Individual support rates for travel costs apply only to students/doctoral candidates and recent graduates who meet the definition of „persons with fewer opportunities” (those in a difficult financial situation and those with a declared disability).
The appropriate travel lump sum rate is determined using an on-line calculator available at the European Commission (EC) website: https://ec.europa.eu/programmes/erasmus-plus/resources/distance-calculator_en.
If the round trip is made by low-emission means of transport, so-called „green travel”, i.e. the longest sections of the route are travelled by bus/coach, train, or carpooling, persons eligible for the travel allowance may apply for additional individual support for subsistence costs for up to additional 4 days of travel and a lump sum for travel at the “green travel” rate:
|DISTANCE IN KM
||LUMP SUM FOR TRAVEL COSTS PER PARTICIPANT
|10 – 99
|8000 and more
||1 500 €
The „green travel” settlement rules are available on the IRD website. (https://dsm.usz.edu.pl/erasmus/wyjazdy-krajow-programu/green-travel/)
- The scholarship period is specified in the scholarship agreement concerning the mobility. Co-financing of the „green travel” is not included in the period of stay at the host institution.
- The scholarship is awarded to qualified applicants in the order in which the set of documents specified in par. 29 has been delivered to the IRD (the date when the last document is received by the IRD is considered decisive) from unused/unallocated long-term mobility funds in a given KA131 project until they are exhausted.
- The grant/individual support is awarded to the participant as additional funding to compensate for the difference between the cost of living in their home country and the cost of living in the country of the host institution. The grant does not cover the full costs of staying abroad.